This service is granted pursuant to a contractual agreement between the Client, the Principal Enterprise and the Contractor BS,
in order to execute works or services at its own expense and risk and with workers of its obligations in the Clients facilities
or in the place in which the contracted services are held or the works are executed.
ELEMENTS OF THE SERVICE
- Subcontracted worker
- Principal Enterprise
- Contractor Enterprise
SERVICE PROVISION AREAS
- General Administration of Offices and Accounting and Financial Processes.
- Commercial, Marketing, and Promotional and Sales Management
- Technological and Goods and Services Production Processes.
OUR COMMITMENT WITH THE SERVICE
- Financial support and solvency.
- Timely payment of the wages and labor obligations.
- Formalization of the labor relationship with the worker through the issuance and updated maintenance of the contractual documentation.
- Validation of our processes according to the request of our Clients, through the issuance of certificates of fulfillment of the labor and social security obligations. (F30, F30-1).
- Timely and personalized responses to the requirements of the workers in terms of wellbeing and others.
- Bausis Self-help Website for our workers.
SOME ELEMENTS RELATED TO THE SUBCONTRACTING SERVICE
Administrative Case Law:
“1) There is no impediment for the Principal Enterprise to externalize its own works or services of its own line of business.”
“2) The work on the basis of Subcontracting does not require that the works or services, that the Contractor carries out for hire of the Principal Enterprise , are executed with their own elements.”